Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Kimono Mona with Tea from La-La Land Crafts

Hey all!   I am so excited to be back sharing Kimono Mona with Tea from La-La Land Crafts.  She is part of the September 2020 release.







My first card for this new release features Kimono Mona with Tea.  I absolutely love this image and knew the minute I saw her I wanted a red and gold Kimono.



I colored Mona with Spectrum Noir Illustrators and Classiques:


Skin: FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
Hair: BGR1, BGR3, BGR5, True Black
Dress: DR1, DR3, DR5, CR4, CR7, BG1, BG3, BG5
Shoes and Saucer: DR1, DR3, DR5
Tea Pot: CG1, CG3,
Gold Gel Pen


I used the Pierced Scalloped Ovals Die and cut Black cardstock.

Next I used the Oval from the Stitched Elements Die Set, and cut with Gold Glitter Cardstock.

I also cut the Asian Landscape Border Die in the same Black and Gold Cardstock.

I used the Asian Fusion Paper Pack and coordinating Red and Black Cardstock to create my layers.

I popped all of my layers up with foam dots.  





I used the Flying Cranes Die to cut 2 Cranes out, as well as the Long Flags Die to cut the sentiment and layer.




I added a few enamel dots to the sentiment banner.  

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog

Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!





1 comment: