Friday, September 4, 2020

Birthday Card Theme - La- La Land Crafts

  Hey all!  Happy Friday!!  Today I am excited to be back with my first card as guest designer for La-La Land Crafts.     I have always been a huge fan of La-La Land Crafts and was absolutely giddy when I was asked to guest.

The theme for La-La Land Crafts this week is Birthday cards.   I love this theme because the number one card I always find myself reaching for is a birthday card.



I used Heart Cupcake Marci, and colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Skin: FS3, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
Hair: EB1, EB3, EB5, EB7
Bows and shoes: DG1, DG3, DG4, AB1
Dress: DG1, DG3, DG4, AB1, AB2, AB3
Envelope: DG1, DG3, PP1
Cupcake DG1, DG3, DG4, AB1, AB3, PP1, PP3, EB1
White Gel Pen


I used the Endless Summer Paper Pack along with some coordinating cardstock.

I used the Scalloped rectangles dies doubled to make one of my layers.



Next I cut the Stitched Circle Dies and then ran through my die cutting machine with my rubber mat and the So Many Dots layering stencil as well as the Harlequin Layering Stencil from the Hearts and Harlequins Layering Stencils.

This technique gives your stencils some added versatility.




I added the Happy Birthday Die Cut with coordinating cardstock and matted in black.




I added some gems from the Party Mix from Pretty Pink Posh.


Here are the supplies I used for the card:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment