Friday, September 25, 2020

Fiesta Marci - Day 5 of the new release at La-La Land Crafts

Hi everyone!   Today I am back with a fun card featuring Fiesta Marci, part of the September 2020 release from La-La Land Crafts.   I paired her with the Ay, Chihuahua Clear Stamp Set, Fiesta Word Die, Taco Die and Guacamole Die- all part of this month's release.




I colored Marci and the Chihuahuas with Spectrum Noir Illustrators and Classiques:


Skin: FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8
Hair: BGR1, BGR3, BGR5, True Black
Hat: DR1, DR3, DR5
Dress and Rose: DR1, DR3, DR5, CR4, CR6, AG1, AG3,
Chihuahuas: MB1, MB2, MB4, BG1, BG3, BG4
White Gel Pen





I layered Marci and the Chihuahuas with the Stitched Nested Circles and the Mandala Die.





I cut the Fiesta Word Die and layered it with the Taco Shell from the Taco Die. 

I cut a strip of Vellum and wrapped around my base.   I added the Fiesta Word Die to it and added it to the Vellum Strip.   I stamped the Sombrero stamp from the Ay, Chihuahua stamp set and added to the Vellum Strip.   I then added some enamel dots to the Vellum to add the finishing touch.


I used the Love You More Paper Pack along with Black and Red Cardstock to create my base

I inked with Ranger Archival Ink in Coffee.





I cut the Guacamole Die set and layered behind my one Chihuahua.




.




I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog

Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment