Saturday, September 26, 2020

Soy Happy for You- Day 6 of the September 2020 New Release from La-La Land Crafts

 Hey everyone!   Today I am back with Day 6 of the September 2020 New Release from La-La Land Crafts, sharing Soy Happy for You.




I colored the Hamsters with Spectrum Noir Illustrators and Classiques:


Hamsters: MB1, MB2, MB3, FS9, BG1, BG3, BG5, PP3,White Gel Pen
Bowl and Plate: DR1, DR3, DR5, Gold Gel Pen
Sushi and other food: BGR1, BGR3, BGR5, CG1, CG3, CG5, MB1, MB3, MB5, AG1, AG3, CR2, CR4

Ultra Fine Embossing Powder- Gold
Wood Bowl: TN1, TN3, TN5
Soy Sauce: EB3, EB5, EB7, TN1, TN3
IB1


I used the Scalloped Rectangles Dies- doubled to make a slimline card.

I used the Asian Fusion Paper Pack to to make my layer and was able to hide my seam in 
the paper.



Next I used the Stitched Nested Circles Dies with Black Cardstock and Red Foil Cardstock.





I used the Asian Landscape Border to add to the bottom right of the card.



I used the Knot and Coin Die with Gold Glitter Cardstock and layered the circles and coins.

Next I added the Hamsters and scattered across the card.



I used the Long Flags Die, and heat embossed the sentiment with Ultra Fine Gold Embossing Powder.


Lastly, I added some enamel dots to the top of the card, and cut a red base for the card.




I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog

Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment