Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Mermaid release from Sweet Manhattan Stamps

Today I am back with a fun new release from Sweet Manhattan Stamps.   I absolutely adore the owner and love all of the product they offer.   Today I have the first 2 cards for this release to share.




I used 179a and 179b, as well as 177 for my first card.

I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
AP1, AP3
AB1, AB2, AB3
BP1, BP3, BP5
IB1, IB2, IB3
CT2, CT4, GY4
TN1, TN3, TN5, TN7, TN9



I used some pattern paper Sharie printed and sent me from Digital Curio on Etsy.  This shop has some of the most amazing digital papers to choose from.  I myself have purchased lots from their shop.



I hand cut the sentiment banner and stamped with Splish Splash Aqua from Sweet Manhattan Stamps.

I added some sea shells from 177, and some gems from Pretty Pink Posh from my stash.



My next card was done with some stamping and a bit of masking.   

I cut my card front with a Slim line die from Jaded Blossom and stamped my palm scene 2 x (side by side).   I then masked the hills and ink blended with Spectrum Noir water reactive ink:

Fuschia and Lemon Tonic. 

Next I masked the sky portion and ink blended the hills:

Seal Brown and Friar Brown.

I then added a bit of white gel pen.



I added some gems from Pretty Pink Posh-Party Mix to the card and a banner flag cut by hand for the sentiment.




I love how these cards turned out and can't wait to continue to play with these fun sets.



I hope you enjoyed.   


See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment