Sunday, February 23, 2020

Retro Marci from La-La Land Crafts

Today I am back with an older image from La-La Land Crafts.  I found this digi in my files and just had to play with Retro Marci.


I printed her on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Card and cut her with my Scan N Cut machine.


I colored her with Spectrum Noir Illustrators and Classiques.

Illustrators:

FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
EB2, EB4, EB7

Classiques:
BP1, BP3, BP6,
BG2, BG4, BG7

White Gel Pen



I cut various shapes on my silhouette and cut out the frame and banner Sentiment with CC Designs dies- Inside and outside Scalloped rectangles and banner dies.


I used pattern paper and cardstock from my stash and rhinestones added the finishing touches to her glasses, the glasses cut out and banner.





I hope you enjoyed!! 

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment