Friday, February 14, 2020

Fabulous Marci from La-La Land Crafts

Happy Friday and Valentine's Day!   I have been on a mission- one card a day and so far I have succeeded!  Today I share another fun digi-  Fabulous Marci from La-La Land Crafts.  



I printed Marci on Neenah Classic Crest Card Pack from Crafter's Companion.
I then cut her out with my Scan N Cut machine.


I colored her with my Spectrum Noir Illustrators.

Colors used:

PP2, PP4, PP6
GT1, GT2, GT3
FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8
IG2, IG4, IG5, IG7, True Black




I paper pieced the dress.   You can paper piece even with a digi.  I printed a second copy and used it as a template, traced and fussy cut.

I used Mintay 6 x 6 Love Letters Paper pad and a few pieces of cardstock from Doodlebug.


I distressed the edges and added a bit of ink to create a shabby chic look.   I added some lace and a paper doily.  I used a few Crafter's Companion Vintage Lace foliage dies and added some gems from my stash.   


I hope you enjoyed!  

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment