Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Birthday Cake Marci from La-La Land Crafts



I am back with another celebration card, this one is Birthday Cake Marci from La-La Land Crafts.  I have the digi stamp version which looks like she is unavailable in the digi version but is available in rubber here.








I colored her with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
IG2, IG4, IG6 True Black
GT1, GT2, GT3
GY1, GY3, GY4
AP2, AP4
BG2, BG4

White Gel Pen

I created a sequin effect on her dress and colored the cake to coordinate as I had the pattern paper (from Simple Stories) picked out and wanted it to match.




I used some party dies from Recollections for the banner, Party time speech bubble and party hats.   I added a lace border die from Crafter's Companion and also the CC Designs Inside/Outside dies which I used for the frames.  A few paper doilies added the finishing touches along with a few coordinating sequins.





I hope you enjoyed this fun card.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment