Thursday, February 20, 2020

Figure Skater Marci from La-La Land Crafts

Happy Pre-Friday!    Today I am back with a fun image from La-La Land Crafts Figure Skater Marci.   I used the digi version but she is also available in rubber stamp here.

She's perfect for the weather we have been having here in Colorado.  Cold today (15 degrees) and it's snowed 13 out of the last 20 days.




I colored her with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
PV2, PV3, PV4
AG1, AG2, AG3
IG6
EB2, EB4, EB7
AP2, AP4

White Gel Pen

I added sequins to her hat band, scarf, belt and mitten bands.



I cut my mats with cardstock and used the Crafter's Companion Vintage Lace 6 x 6 paper pad.

A few circle dies from Crafter's Companion and Crafter's Companion Winter Wonderland Snowflake dies withe the Vintage Lace paper and some white glitter paper.   A few gemstones on the snowflakes added some sparkle and I used a few glitter gemstones on the circle mat to frame Marci.

I added a paper doily to the card and popped Marci and the circles up with foam tape.  



This image does come with a sentiment however I omitted for now.

I hope you enjoyed.  

See you soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment