Saturday, February 22, 2020

In Style Marci from La-La Land Crafts

Ah... we made it to the weekend and today I am back with a card featuring In Style Marci from La-La Land Crafts.  I used the digi version but she is also available in rubber as well.





I colored her with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
MB1, MB3
AB1, AB2. AB3
BG2
AP1, AP3
GY1, GY3
IG1, IG3

I printed 2 copies, fussy cut one for the pattern of the shirt, traced onto my paper and did a bit of paper piecing  I wanted a muted blue and used pattern paper- Vintage Lace from Crafter's Companion for the shirt and other parts.



I used a White Gel to add a bit of dots to the headband.


I cut out the Crafter's Companion Trellis frame and used the Scallop Filigree border die from Crafter's Companion as well.  

I used the Sew Lovely Dies from Crafter's Companion to add some additional touches.

I had a added a white zipper to the card and some enamel dots to add the finishing touches.   

I distressed all of the edges of my paper for a bit of texture.  





I added a wood bobbin to the card as well.


I hope you enjoyed!  

See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment