Monday, February 17, 2020

Marci with Headphones from La-La Land Crafts

Happy Monday!

Today I am back with another fun digi from La-La Land Crafts- Marci with Headphones (she is also available in Rubber stamp).




As with most of my cards, I picked out my paper first then based my colors on that.  I knew I wanted fun patterns and bright colors so when I found this Pink and Main 6 nx 6 paper pad I knew it was perfect.

I printed her on Neenah Classic Crest card from Crafter's Companion, then cut out with my Scan N Cut machine.

I colored her with my Spectrum Noir Illustrators

FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
DG1, DG2, DG3
AP1, AP2, AP3
MG2, MG4, MG5
EB1, EB4, EB7



I used the Pierced Scallop Dies from La La Land Crafts and the mailbox die from the January Club La-La Land Crafts.   I cut just the top off and used it to be like a tab.  I used the hearts from it to add to my banner and card.  Don't ever be afraid to re-purpose a die which adds to the versatility.



Cardstock was from my stash, and some enamel dots added the finishing touches.

I hope you enjoyed! 

See you very soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment