Thursday, February 13, 2020

Heart Garland Marci from La-La Land Crafts


Today I am back with a card featuring Heart Garland Marci from La- La Land Crafts.  I just had to get one more Valentine's card done this week!



I printed this digi on Neenah Classic Crest Card Pack A4 Solar White cardstock.

I cut her out with my Scan N Cut machine.

 I colored this adorable stamp with my Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8
DP1
DR2, DR4, DR7
BT3, BT5
TN1, TN3, TN5


My ultimate goal for her dress was to look like red velvet so I went for a darker blend





I used pattern paper and cardstock from my stash, and added enamel dots from my stash.   I used the Pierced Scallop Oval die to put behind her in a coordinating cardstock to match the teals in her dress, shoes and banner.  



I added a Love die from Hero Arts, and some pierced hearts from Sizzix.
I popped Marci up with a bit of foam tape.

I added a red Doodlebug paper doily from my stash to add a bit more frill to the card. 

A few enamel dots added the finishing touches
  

Hope you enjoyed! 

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment