Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Hilarious Cupid from The Paper Shelter


Today I am back with a fun Valentine's card featuring Hilarious Cupid from The Paper Shelter. 







I colored this adorable image with my Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8
DR2, DR4, DR7
IG2, IG4, IG5, IG7, True Black
BG2, BG4, BG7
IB1
Colorless Blender

I added a few highlights on the glasses with a white gel pen.

I cut the image out with my scan and cut and decided I wanted a bit of a border on him so I increased it a little.  

I used pattern paper and cardstock from my stash, and added enamel dots from Doodlebug- Lady Bug in Glitter Dots.

I used the envelopes border die that I received in my Club La-La Land Crafts kit this month, and some Sizzix Nestabilities Heart dies so add a bit more to my card.

I decided to omit a sentiment for now as I will most likely give to my hubby for Valentine's Day and am not sure if I want something funny and snarky (after 15 years I can go funny) or sweet and romantic.  


I absolutely love how this one turned out.   

Hope you enjoyed! 

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment