Friday, October 29, 2021

Recipe Keeper featuring From My Kitchen Marci

 

Happy Friday!   This week our theme is Get Festive.   I made a recipe keeper for Thanksgiving recipes featuring From My Kitchen Marci and some of the papers and dies from the October 2021 La-La Land Crafts new release.




I stamped Marci on Xpress It cardstock and cut with my scan n cut.

I colored with Copics

Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20 

Lips: R37, R59

Hair: E13, E15, E18 

Headband and shoes: BG13, BG15, BG49 

Dress: BG13, BG15, BG49, G94

Apron: N0, N1, N3 White Gel Pen  




I used the Happy Fall Y'all paper pack for the pattern paper on my keeper, with the Autumn Things Die, Pumpkin Die, and Apple Pie Die from the new release.

I paired with the Small Half Doily Die and the Long Flags Die and love how this turned out.

Hope you enjoyed!  

See you soon




No comments:

Post a Comment