Friday, October 22, 2021

Time to Unwind with The Cat's Pajamas

 Hey everyone!  I am back with a fun card featuring Brains Digi, one of the new digis released this month over at The Cat's Pajamas.  I love Halloween and was excited to play with this digi.   Aside from Christmas, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!    I absolutely love creating Halloween cards and I am addicted to scary movies.     Do you like Scary Movies?   I also love handing out candy on Halloween.    Growing up we (my little brother and myself) never really trick or treated…… my grandma was a school cook so we did the school event where you knock on cardboard, but we never had the full experience.   But I love being on the other side!

I printed the image on Copic Xpress It cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut.

I colored my mummy with Copics – decided on simple coloring on this image.

Skin: E00, E11

Mummy- T1, Colorless Blender

I inked my sentiment with Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink and did an angle cut to add a bit of flair to my sentiment strip.

I used some Halloween Paper from my stash and a Haunted Hill Die, to add to the scene.

Lastly I used some hot pink enamel dots to add a pop of color.

I hope you enjoyed my card.

I would love to hear your Halloween favorites!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment