Tuesday, October 19, 2021

October 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts Kit- Snowflake Sweater Marci and Waddle On Penguins

 Hey everyone!   I am back with the DT reveal for the October 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts Kit.   I say this every month, but I sure love this kit as I love winter!


The full value of this kit is $70.99
with the Stamps only is $24.00
with the Dies only is $46.99

Thru the Club La-La Land Subscription you pay: 

Product Kit - Stamps and Dies - $39.99
Stamp Kit - Stamps Only - $19.99
Dies Kit - Dies Only - $29.99

The last day to subscribe for this kit is October 31, 2021 

Now for my cards




I stamped Marci on Copic Xpress It Cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut.

COLORING DETAILS - Copic Markers:

Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E71, E74, E77, E79
Grays: T1, T3, T5, T7
Pinks: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV10, RV55
White Gel Pen

I love shaker cards so I decided to make a shaker to go with Marci.

I used the Stitched Nested Circles Die and the Pierced Scalloped Circles Die to create my shaker.

I wanted a Pink Winter Card- so I used a pink pattern from the Love You More Paper Pack and some cardstock from Cut Cardstock.



I cut the Large Snowflake Die in Half and added to 2 opposite ends of the circle.   

Next I used the Ice Floes Die under Marci's feet.  I used foam tape under Marci to add dimension to the card.


Lastly I used the Long Flags Die for the sentiment.  


Now for my next card



I created a gate fold card for this one.   

I used the Blue Christmas Paper Pack for this card, along with cardstock from Cut Cardstock.


I used the Stitched Nested Circles Die and the Large Snowflake Die for the left side of the fold of the gate fold card.



I stamped my Penguin on Copic Xpress It Cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut.

COLORING DETAILS - Copic Markers:

T1, T3, T5, T7, N1, N3, N5, N7
R20, BG13, BG15, BG49
YR02, YR07

White Gel Pen

I used the It's Snowing Layering Stencils with Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Ink a top of the pattern paper from the Blue Christmas Paper pack.


Next I used the Double Stitched Hills Border Die to go behind my cute little penguin.  

I then added the Ice Floes Die for my Penguin to be on top of. 


I used the Long Flags Die for my sentiment and then added some gems from Pretty Pink Posh to the center of my snowflakes.

For a full tutorial- subscribe to this month's kit and get an exclusive tutorial

I love how both of these cards turned out.


Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating!





No comments:

Post a Comment