Thursday, October 7, 2021

Sitting Witch Marci from La-La Land Crafts

 


 Welcome to Day 4 of the October 2021 La-La Land Crafts New Release










Today I am sharing Sitting Witch Marci Rubber Stamp.




I stamped the images on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock and cut with Scan N Cut.


Copic Colors:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Grays: T1, T3, T5, W1, W3, W5
Greens: YG13, YG17
Buckle: Gold Gel Pen
White Gel Pen




I used the Under the Sea Die with Stardream Cardstock in Onyx to create the base of my scene. I the same cardstock for the bottom layer, and then used Distress Oxide in Wilted Violet and Tumbled Glass to create my purple sky.   

Next I used the Haunted Hill Border Die with the same cardstock, and then cut the Eerie Bats and Spooky Tree with the same Stardream Cardstock.   I added a scrap of neon green cardstock behind the windows.  

I inked the Bats and the Spooky Tree Die with the Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.   I love how the ink looks on the black cardstock.



I used the Tombstones Die for the inside of the scene and also for Marci to sit on.

I used the Stitched Nested Circles Die for the sentiment.    

I love how this turned out and hope you enjoyed.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 

inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment