Friday, October 15, 2021

Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice

 Happy Friday!      Today I share a card featuring Pumpkin Spice Marci.  She is one of the Rubber Stamps that were released in the October 2021 New Release from La-La Land Crafts.    I was excited to get to use her, because I am someone who loves everything Pumpkin Spice- in fact I am drinking my coffee as we speak with my favorite Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer.  


I stamped the image on Copic Xpress It Cardstock and then cut with my Scan N Cut.  I also ran all of my dies through with Copic Xpress It Cardstock as well.

I then colored the image with Copic Markers.

Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair and Acorn Bottom: E25, E29, E47
Shirt, Pants and Leaves: E31, E33, E35
Reds: R35, R37, R46, R59, RV69
Green: G14, YG67
White Gel Pen


I recently had the honor of teaching in the La-La Land Crafts virtual retreat and after watching a Coloring Class that Martha Tucker taught- decided to try my hand at a puffy vest.     I learned so much and although I definitely need more practice I love how it turned out.


I used the new Pumpkin Die, as well as the Autumn Things Die for the Pumpkin, Acorns and the leaves.

I then used the Coffee Cup Die with the Pumpkins Layering Stencil to add a pumpkin to the sleeve of the cup using Distress Oxide Inks- I used Dried Marigold and Mowed Lawn.



I inked the cup with a mixture of a purple mix (from my brush) and some of the Dried Marigold and did the same to the sleeve with the Mowed Lawn Ink.


I used the Happy Fall Y'all Paper Pack to create my card- and this paper helped me with my color inspiration as well.



Lastly, along with a few enamel dots I added Marci to the card with foam tape.


I love how this card turned out and hope you did as well.


See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment