Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Autumn Wishes from Scrappy Boy Stamps

 Hey everyone!  I am back with a fun card featuring a fun fall set from Scrappy Boy Stamps - Happy Fall Y'all.    Fall is my second favorite season (with Winter inching in ahead of it) and I love this set because - as do all of Sean's stamp sets- has so many elements.


I started with elements from 2 slimline dies from CC Designs using elements from both sets.  It appears both are retired as I am not seeing available to link to.

I stamped all of my images on Xpress It Cardstock and ran through my Scan N Cut.   Sean does also have coordinating dies, but having my Scan N Cut- I typically only purchase the stamps.


I used Distress Oxide to ink my base layer- Blueprint Sketch, Black Soot, Tumbled Glass.- but then I covered most of the lighter with elements so just the darker blue comes through.

I colored my images with Copics:

Skin: E00, E11, E21

Hair: Y08, Y15, Y17, Y38

Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99

Reds: R35, R37, R46, R59

Oranges: YR02, YR07, YR09, YR16

Yellows:Y08, Y15, Y17, Y38

Squirrel, Wheelbarrow and Sign: E31, E33, E35, E15, E18

Greens: G05, G07, G09, YG05, YG06, YG09, G17

Acorn Base: E15, E18

Scarecrow Face E31, Colorless Blender

Scarecrow Straw: Y18, YR12

White Gel Pen



I used a Picket Fence die from La-La Land Crafts cut 2 x with white cardstock and also Grass Border Die and Grass Patches Die (both from La-La Land Crafts- colored with Copics above)



I hope you enjoyed my card.


See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment