Friday, October 8, 2021

On Point with La-La Land Crafts

 

 Welcome to Day 5 of the October 2021 La-La Land Crafts New Release










Today I am sharing On Point Clear Stamp Set.






I stamped the images on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock.


Copic Colors:
Hedgehog: E11, 13, 15, 18
Pumpkin: YR02, 04, 07, E15, G05, G17
White Gel Pen
Inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink






I used the Happy Fall Y'all Paper Pack- with several of the patterns creating an A2 card base.

I die cut one of the Pierced Scalloped Ovals Dies to use in the center for my "pumpkin patch".

Next I added 3 die cut pumpkins, layering them.

Next I used a couple of the Two Branches Dies - one on each side of the pumpkins.

I used the Broken Fence Die on both sides as well.

I inked all my dies and layers with Vintage Photo Distress Ink to give a rustic feel.




I used one of the Large Stitched Tags Dies, and with the same distress ink, used the Falling for Fall Layering Stencil and added to the top of the card.   

I added a couple leaves from the Autumn Things Die, and added the sentiment on a Long Flag Die.

Lastly I added my cute little Hedgehog to the center, like he is coming from the patch.    

I love how this turned out and hope you enjoyed.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 

inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment