Monday, November 8, 2021

For My Deer Friend from La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Monday!   Today I am back with a fun card featuring Deer Marci from the November 2021 New Release from La-La Land Crafts.     


I stamped Marci on Copic X-Press It Cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut.  

I colored with Copic Markers:


Skin: E00, E11, E21, BV20, R20
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Clothing: Browns: E31, E33, E35, E37
Teals: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG49
White Gel Pen


I used 2 patterns from the Christmas Cheer Paper Pack, I loved the black plaid and an aqua cardstock for my color scheme.  




I cut the Three Snowflakes Die, Tree Die as well as the Two Deer Dies to make my scene.  For the dies, I used Crafters Companion Luxury Mirror card in Black and then the coordinating aqua cardstock.

I used the base of the Snow Globe Die to make my sentiment, adding bakers twine to attach on.


I added a few snowflakes to the sentiment along with some gems.


I love how this card turned out and hope you do as well!


See you soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment