Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Bear Hugs from La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Tuesday!     Today I an back with a fun tag created with the Snow Globe Die part of the November 2021 New Release from La-La Land Crafts.     I used the Bear Hugs Stamp set from this release along with other items from the release.


I stamped my bear on Copic Xpress It cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut.

I colored with Copics

Bear: N1, N3, N5, N7, R20 
Sweater: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG49 
White Gel Pen  


I cut 2 of the Snow Globe Dies- one with pattern paper from the Starry Night Paper Pack and one with Metallic Cardstock from Crafters Companion.

I used the new Mountains Stencil to ink mountains and birds onto the pattern paper.

I cut 2 Snow Banks Dies - on white cardstock- (and with the Snow Globes) to create the base of my scene.



Next I used the Mountains Stencil to add trees to the scene.


I cut several of the Winter Houses Dies- adding to my scene.  



I added a few snowflakes from the Three Snowflakes Dies to the scene and added a few crystal gems.


I added the sentiment to the base of the Snow Globe Die, and a gem on the left side.


Lastly I added the bear with foam tape on the side of the globe, and then added bakers twine to the top for the tag.



I love how this turned out and hope you did too!


See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment