Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Holiday Smiles with La-La Land Crafts

Happy Wednesday!     Today I am back with one of my favorite clear stamp sets from the November 2021 New Release Holiday Smiles.





I stamped my hedgehogs on Copic Xpress It cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut.

I colored with Copics
Hedgehogs: E11, E13, E15, E18, E31, E33, E35, E37, R20
Reds: R29, R37, R47, R59
Teals: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Greens: YG17, G14
White Gel Pen


I used the Pierced Scalloped Rectangles Die - cut 2x to create a slimline card by layering the 2 pieces.

Next I used the Double Stitched Rectangles Dies- cut 2x to layer for my slimline.



Next I cut 2 of the new dome dies- I used the new Merry and Bright Paper Pack for my patterns.

I used the Winter Whimsy Background stamp to stamp on my Double Stitched Dome Die.


Next I used the North Pole Die and added to the left of the card.    I used the Layered Christmas Tree Die to add to the right of the card.    

I added some random enamel dots to the tree as he is adding ornaments to his tree.


Lastly I used the Stitched Merry Die and the Christmas from the Merry Christmas Die to add my greeting.


I added my hedgehogs with foam tape across the card to add the finishing touches.


I love how this turned out and hope you did too!


See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment