Saturday, May 2, 2020

Monochrome Challenge with Spectrum Noir

Dropping by with another card for the monthly challenge over at the Spectrum Noir Creative Community on Facebook. 

This month's challenge is Monochrome. You can enter any project you want as long as it follows the theme and uses SN products. The randomly picked winner will receive £30/ $30 / €30 to spend.

Find all of the details here. If you are not a member of the group please do join us.
All the rules can be found in the files.


Now onto my card.



I used

I colored this digi set from Power Poppy Kindness is the Way with Spectrum Noir Illustrators.


RB1, RB2, RB4, 
EB 1, EB2, EB4, EB7, FS6

I printed 2 of the single flowers and colored them and then popped up with foam tape.




I inked the edges of the image with Harmony Water Reactive Ink from Spectrum Noir in Seal Brown.


\


I then matted on black and brown cardstock from my stash. 

Lastly I added a sentiment from Power Poppy from the Flowering Branches set and a few gems to add the finishing touches.


I hope you join in on the fun!


See you soon





No comments:

Post a Comment