Sunday, May 24, 2020

Graduation Mae

Today I am back with a graduation card.   My boss's daughter was graduating Kindergarten via Zoom and I wanted her to have a special graduation card, so Graduation Mae from Some Odd Girl to the rescue.



I printed her on my go to Neenah Classic Crest Card.   I fussy cut her this time rather than using my Scan N Cut only because it was late and did not want to wake the house.

I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators
FS6, FS7. FS8, FS3, DP1
GY1, GY3, GY4, GY5, EB1
IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7
PP3, LV1, LV3
TB3, TB5



I used some Doodlebug pattern paper from my stash.   I inked all of my edges with Midnight and Fuschia Water Reactive Ink from Spectrum Noir.  

I cut the graduation cap and sentiment on my silhouette and the circles behind Mae with the Stitched Edge Circles from Crafter's Companion.  

A few star enamel dots from Queen and company add the finishing touch.



I hope you enjoyed and congrats to all graduates!

See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment