Friday, May 22, 2020

You Drive Me Glazy with Stamp Anniething

Today I am back with a card featuring You Drive Me Glazy from Stamp Annie Thing.  Right now you can get this image for free!





I printed the image on Neenah Classic Crest card and cut with my Scan N Cut.

I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

FS6, FS7, FS8, PP3, DP1
TN1, TN3. TN5, TN7, TN9
EB1. EB3, EB5
PP1, PP3, PP4, PP6




I used The Stamp Doctor Circles #2 to cut my card base and circle layers.


I inked all layers with Harmony by Spectrum Noir Water Reactive Ink in Noir Black.

I used some Doodlebug paper scraps from various pads that I felt matched my color scheme.



Lastly I added some Doodlebug glitter enamel dots in coordinating colors.

I popped my image up with some foam tape to finish the card.

I hope you enjoyed.

See you soon!

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment