Saturday, May 16, 2020

Big Flouncy Peony

Dropping by with another card for the monthly challenge over at the Spectrum Noir Creative Community on Facebook. 

This month's challenge is Monochrome. You can enter any project you want as long as it follows the theme and uses SN products. The randomly picked winner will receive £30/ $30 / €30 to spend.





Now for my card. 


I used the Big Flouncy Peony Digi from Power Poppy.


I printed on Neenah Classic Crest cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

BP1, BP3, BP5, BP6, BP7
DG1, DG3


I fussy cut the flower and used foam tape to mount my stamp on my card base.

I used pattern paper and cardstock from my stash.

I inked the edges of my paper with Harmony by Spectrum Noir Water Reactive ink in Fuschia.

I used enamel dots from my stash and ribbon from Fun Stampers Journey.

I added another Power Poppy Sentiment to the card to add the finishing touch.

I hope you enjoyed.  


See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment