Friday, May 8, 2020

A Sprinkle of Flowers from Polka Dot Orchard

I'm so honored to be joining the Polka Dot Orchard Design Team and for my first project I got to play with the set- A Sprinkle of Flowers.   


I decided to use the sympathy sentiment as I needed a sympathy card, so I used the sympathy sentiment.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

DR1, DR3, DR5, DR7
DG1, DG2, DG4




I then fussy cut the rose out.

I inked all of the papers with Spectrum Noir Red Berry water reactive ink - pattern papers from my stash and black cardstock from Crafter's Companion.  



I used the stitched edge circles  from Crafter's Companion to do my mats for my rose.

I used the July gems from Studio Katia to add the finishing touches.



I hope you enjoyed.

See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment