Friday, May 15, 2020

The Monster from Simpy Betty Stamps

Happy Friday!  Today I am back with a new release from Simply Betty Stamps.  I have The Monster to share.  




I printed the image on my go to Neenah Classic Crest cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut.

I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

BGR1, BGR3, BGR5, True Black
PL1, PL3, PL4, PL5
DG1, DG2, DG3
BG1, BG3, BG5, BG7




I cut my card base with the Scalloped Rectangles from La-La Land Crafts Scalloped Rectangle Dies
I used the Stitched Elements dies for the Ovals.


I used cardstock from my stash, and Doodlebug Candy Carnival 6 x 6 paper pad for the paper and embellishments.   Enamel dots also from Doodlebug.

I inked all of the edges of my layers with Harmony by Spectrum Noir Jet Black Water Reactive Ink.



Hop on over and get The Monster and all of the other new images released!

See you soon!



1 comment: