Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Own it! From Sassy and Crafty

I am so excited to be guest designing this month for Sassy and Crafty.    I chose Sassy Girls-Own it! and love the set.    I love makeup and even more love the concept behind this set.




I stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Card from Crafter's Companion with Spectrum Noir Alcohol proof ink and colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators 


FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8
CG1, CG3, CG5, True black
PP1, PP3, PP5 
AP1, AP3
DP1




I cut my circles with Crafter's Companion Stitched Circles dies and inked my edges with Harmony by Spectrum Noir water reactive ink- Noir Black ink.



I added some die cut ephemera in a makeup theme and some digital papers that I had.  

I hand cut the sentiment banner and inked the edges as well.

A few enamel dots added the finishing touches.




I hope you enjoyed!

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment