Wednesday, April 29, 2020

What's the Scoop from Club La-La Land Crafts

Today I am back with a fun card featuring What's the Scoop from Club La-La Land Crafts and was part of the March Club Kit





I just love these adorable unicorns with Ice Cream.

I colored them with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

GT1, GT2, GT3
GY1, GY3, GY4
PP1, PP3, PP5
BG1, BG3
OR1, OR3
CG1, CG3, CG5



I used the dies that came in the kit and also used the Stitched Tags Dies for each of my unicorns.  


Pattern paper and cardstock from my stash was added to the base of the card, layers and tags.

I used Harmony by Spectrum Noir Water Reactive Ink in Lagoon and Fuschia to ink the edges of my paper and cardstock.


A few enamel dots added the finishing touches.





I hope you enjoyed!   See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment