Friday, April 17, 2020

Missing you during this Social Distancing from Stamp Anniething

I'm back with a fun image from Stamp Anniething- Missing you during this social distancing.    Ann is amazing and has some awesome stamps, including this one- and there are several like this one that are free!   I like everyone miss so many people. It's been almost a month since my last in office day and there is question as to when life will return to normal, even a new normal. 



I printed this digi on Neenah Classic Crest card and cut with my Scan N Cut.

I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators.

Skin: FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
Dress: DR1, DR3, DR5, DR7
Hair: BGR1, BGR3, BGR4, and True Black
Sign: BGR1, BGR3


I cut the circles with Crafter's Companion Stitched Cirles Dies.

I inked the edges of the pattern paper from my stash with Spectrum Noir water reactive Red Berry Ink

I used some foam tape to pop up the circles and girl.


A few enamel dots add the finishing touches.



I hope you enjoyed and will go visit Stamp Anniething and check out all the awesome stamps and digis!


See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment