Saturday, April 4, 2020

Spectrum Noir April Challenge

Today I am back with the April Challenge over in the Spectrum Noir Creative Community on Facebook.   April is "Anything goes" so you can enter with what ever theme etc you wish as long as it uses SN products. The randomly picked winner will receive £30/ $30 / €30 to spend.





I used Birthday Cupcake Fable from Faery Ink.   I printed this digital stamp on Neenah Classic Crest Card from Crafter's Companion, and cut with my Scan N Cut and colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators.


Skin: FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
Hair: IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7, BT3, BT5
Shirt: BT1, BT3, BT5, BT7
Eyes: BT1
Lips: DR1, DR3, DR5
Cupcake: BP1, BP5, BP7, White Gel Pen, EB1, EB3


I used pattern paper from Simple Stories from my stash, and a few enamel dots to add the finishing touches. 

I had the sentiment printed- from another digi- believe Power Poppy and decided it was perfect for this card.



I cut my layers with The Stamp Doctor Set 1 and 2 Square and Circle Dies.



I inked the edges of my sentiment with Spectrum Noir water reactive ink in Lagoon.

I hope you enjoyed and will come join in the fun in the Creative Community.  If you are not a menber you can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/spectrumnoir/


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment