Sunday, April 26, 2020

Rad Party from Sassy and Crafty

Today I am back with a fun card that brought me back to my childhood.   As a child of the 80's when I saw Rad Party I just had to have it.



I stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Card with Finesse by Spectrum Noir Alcohol proof ink.

I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators and Triblends.

Illustrators:
PV1, PV2, PV3, PV4
BG1, BG3, BG5
AG1, AG2, AG3


Triblends:
Blue Turquoise Blend and Shades- BT3, BT5, BT7, BT9
Light Green Blend- LG1, LG2, LG3
Bright Pink Blend and Shades - BP1, BP2, BP3, BP5, BP6, BP7
Orange Blend: OR1, OR3



I used some pattern paper from my stash from Pink and Main.

I inked the edges of my paper with Harmony by Spectrum Noir- Noir Black Ink



I stamped the roller skate, boom box, cassette tape and sentiment and colored them with the same colors.

I had some small cassette charms in my stash and felt it was just perfect.   I remember getting my walkman and my New Kids on the Block Cassette and Paula Abdul cassette.   Those cassettes were so treasured.


I added some enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs to add the finishing touches.








I hope you enjoyed this blast from the past.

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment