Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Handyman Luca


Tonight I am back with a card featuring Handyman Luca from La-La Land Crafts.   This is my mid month card for the Spectrum Noir Creative Community April Challenge- theme- Anything Goes!   There is still time to join in!   



I printed this digi on Neenah Classic Crest card and cut with my Scan N Cut.

I colored him with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

TB1, TB3, TB5, TB7
EB1, EB3, EB5, EB7
DR1, DR3, DR5, DR7
GB1, GB3, GB5, GB7
TN1, TN3, TN5
BG1
CG1, CG3, CG5
FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1


I created a tool box with red cardstock and silver metallic cardstock by cutting strips.

I then cut some tools from an SVG file on my Silhouette.

I used the Square Dies from the Stamp Doctor to create my base layers.

I added some screw brads to the card to add some handyman type design.


I hope you enjoyed!   See you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment