Friday, April 17, 2020

The Plague Doctor from SBS

Today I am back with a fun image from SBS.   The Plague Doctor really speaks to the current times as we go through a global pandemic.   This image is currently only $1.00!




I printed the image on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock and then cut with my Scan N Cut. 

I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators.

Colors Used:

DR1, DR3, DR5, DR7
BG1, BG3, BG5, BG7, BG9
FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1



I then used the Poinsetta Perfection die from Crafter's Companion to add a bit of delicateness behind her.  


I used some cardstock and pattern paper from my stash.

I inked the edges of the sentiment with Spectrum Noir - Red Berry.  

A few roses from I Am Roses add the finishing touches. 

I hope you enjoyed.  

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment