Thursday, April 2, 2020

Little Chick Baby Luca from La-La Land Crafts

Today I am back with a fun Easter project featuring Little Chick Baby Luca from La-La Land Crafts.




I used the digi version, however you can also get this cutie in rubber format.

I printed on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut machine.

I also used the Bunny from the Spring Day Digital Stamp set as I felt he needed a friend.

I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:


LY1, CT1, CT3, GY1, GY3. GY4, 
OR1, OR2, OR3
BG1, CG1, CG3, Colorless Blender


I had a small egg carton which I have had in my stash for years now.  I added a piece of Doodlebug pattern paper cut to fit the top and rounded the corners.



I used some foam tape behind Luca to add a bit of dimension.  A small strip of pattern paper behind Luca and the bunny add just a hint of flowers and a few enamel dots from Doodlebug add the finishing touches.


Lastly I added some rhinestone ribbon around the carton to add a bit more color.


I hope you enjoyed this little project.

I will be back tomorrow with a few shares.



No comments:

Post a Comment