Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Club La-La Land Crafts March 2020 Kit reveal and card

Today I am back with a fun card featuring Ice Cream Marci and video unboxing for the Club La-La Land Crafts March 2020 Kit of the Month.

A bit of background on this subscription:



*March 2020 Kit shown for your reference (colored images, die cut pieces and decorations are not included)
Included in the February 2020 Kit:
• Marci with Ice Cream Rubber Stamp
• What's the Scoop Rubber Stamp
• Ice Cream Die
• You are Sweet Die
(valued at $69.99)

Club La-La Land Crafts is a MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION for the EXCLUSIVE KITS from La-La Land Crafts!

Each month you will receive a package with a kit based on your choice of subscription plan - Stamps and Dies, Stamps Only or Dies Only.     Check it all out here: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Club-La-La-Land-Crafts_c_35.html



Now for my first card from this collection.  I had so much fun with Ice Cream Marci and could not wait to create with her and the dies.



I stamped Marci on Neenah Solar White Smooth Cardstock with Finesse by Spectrum Noir Alcohol proof ink in Noir Black.  


I colored her with Spectrum Noir Illustrators.

FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
GT1, GT2, GT3
GY1, GY3
AP1, AP3
CR1, CR3, CR6, CR7, CR9
GY1, GY3
EB1, EB7
EB1, EB2, EB4, EB6, EB7, TN1

White Gel Pen



I cut the ice cream sundae dies with metallic, glitter cardstock and some pattern paper. 

I used the scalloped rectangle dies from La-La Land Crafts to create my shaker card along with some sequins from my stash (Stampin Up).






I love how this turned out and hope you enjoyed!  

See you soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment