Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Unicorn Molli from La-La Land Crafts

Today I am back with one of my most favorite cards as of recent, Unicorn Molli from La-La Land Crafts.



I printed the digi on Neenah Solar White Cardstock and cut her out with my Scan N Cut.

I used my Spectrum Noir Illustrators:  

FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
PV2, PV3, PV4
MG1, MG3
BP1, BP3, BP5
AB1, AB3
LG1, LG3
IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7 True Black

I added sequins to her skirt and then decided her hair needed some purple so I added purple to her hair.






\

And the Heart Wreath Die and then also cut the stars from my Silhouette.

I used a Simple Stories 6 x 6 paper pad and some glitter enamel dots from Close to My Heart.



I added a bit of Spectrum Noir Water Reactive Ink in Winter Rose to the sentiment.  



I hope you enjoyed!  

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment