Wednesday, March 4, 2020

On the Farm Marci from La-La Land Crafts

Happy Wednesday!   Today I am back with a fun card featuring On the Farm Marci from La-La Land Crafts.

I have a special love for this one because it brings back so many memories.   My great-great grandparents homesteaded here in Eastern Colorado and my family still has the farm.  Growing up meant many trips to the farm.  Playing in the dirt and looking at all of the cows, chickens, pigs and more.    Today my great Uncle still has the farm, and although only chickens remain every time we visit the country it brings me back to those days.   The hill my brother and I played on isn't as big as it was when we were kids, and things are a bit more run down but it's still such a happy place.






I printed Marci on Neenah Solar White Classic Crest card and cut her out with my Scan N Cut.


I colored her with Spectrum Noir Illustrators

FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8
DR2, DR4, DR5, DR7
TB2, TB2, TB4, TB7, TB9
GY1, GY3, GY4, 
CT1, CT3
EB1, EB2, EB4, EB7
AP1, AP3
LG1, LG3, LG5

I used my TB markers to create a plaid effect then used a white gel pen to add some dimension in.





I popped my oval from the Stitched Elements Die up with Foam tape.

I used the Echo Park Down on the Farm paper pad for the patterns as well as the 2 signs on the card- which I added Doodlebug mini paper clips to.  I used bazzil and doodlebug cardstock from my stash.




A few enamel dots from my stash finished off the card.  



I hope you enjoyed!

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment