Monday, March 9, 2020

Lovely Marci from La-La Land Crafts

Today I am back with another fun image from La-La Land Crafts.  I am slowly making my way through all of the awesome digis and stamps that they offer.

Lovely Marci is so much fun!




I printed her on Neenah Solar White Classic Crest card.

Colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
BGR1, BGR3, BGR4, True Black
MG1, MG2, MG3
AB1, AB2, AB3
IB1, IB3

White Gel Pen





I used the Love You More 6 x 6 paper pack from La- La Land Crafts and cardstock and glitter cardstock from my stash.


La-La Land Dies used:



I used a Recollections die set for the Shine Bright and key.




I added some rhinestone gems to the card to make the finishing touches.



I hope you enjoyed.  See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment