Monday, March 2, 2020

Dancing in the Rain Marci from La-La Land Crafts

Today I am back with a fun card featuring Dancing in the Rain Marci from La-La Land Crafts.  March's Challenge over  in the Spectrum Noir Creative Community.   This month is all about Spring!   I love everything about Spring!   Days start to get longer, rain showers and flowers.   


I printed her on Neenah Solar White Classic Card and cut her with my Scan N Cut.  





I colored her with Spectrum Noir Illustrators

FS2, FS6 FS7 FS8 DP1
EB2, EB4, EB7
LG1, LG3, LG5
AG5, AG3, AG1
GY1, GY3, GY4
CT1, CT2, CT3
BT3, BT4, BT5
IG2, IG6
AP2 AP4

Art liner for pattern on dress
Pewt.er Metallic marker

I cut the Sun and Clouds on my Silhouette machine and I cut the Oval with the La-La Land Crafts Double stitched Ovals die.


I had drew the pattern on the dress with an artliner and then colored in.  


I used a Recollections die from my stash for the sentiment.


I hope you enjoyed and will join in on the challenge over in the Spectrum Noir Creative Community.



See you soon!  









No comments:

Post a Comment