Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Fairy Loved with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps

 Today I am back with a fun card as my new card entry for the Kraftin Kimmie Guest DT call.   I have been lucky to Guest in the past and can't miss a Guest Call because Kimmie, the DT and the images are all just so wonderful.    Today I share a fun card I made with Fairy Loved.


I stamped the image on Copic Xpress It cardstock with Kraftin Kimmie Wicked Black Ink and then cut with my Scan N Cut. 


I colored the image with Copic Markers:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20 

Hair:  E25, E27, E47, E79

Purples and Blues: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG49, BV04, BV13, BV25

Greens: YG09, YG17, G07

Sun: YR07

Clouds: T0

White Gel Pen


I used some pattern paper from Catherine Pooler- Hipster- because I loved the purples, pinks and blues in the patterns.



I pulled some miscellaneous dies from my stash (linked below) to build a scene fit any fairy.

Other than the Sun and Castle- all Dies were cut with Copic Xpress It cardstock and colored with the same Copic Colors


I absolutely love how this card turned out and hope you do as well.


See you soon!


Angela









No comments:

Post a Comment