Friday, October 22, 2021

Autumn Molli from La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Friday!   Today I am back with another fun new stamp from the La-La Land Crafts October 2021 New Release- Autumn Molli. 


I stamped my image on Copic Xpress It Cardstock and this time fussy cut the image out.  

I colored with Copics:

Skin: E00, E000, E11, E21, RV10
Hair: E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Reds: R17, R35, R37, R46, R59
Boots, Hat and Belt: E31, E33, E35
Shirt: BG13, ZBG15, BG49

I used the Home For Christmas Paper Pack for my patterns along with a piece of Kraft Cardstock.

I inked all of my layers with Distress Ink- in Vintage Photo and then used my edge distresser to distress the edges of my pattern paper and cardstock.

I die cut a couple of circles from the Stitched Nested Circles Dies, and added the Jingle Bells Wreath to the center.

Next I added some leaves from the Autumn Things Dies to the bottom of the card.  



I added Molli to the card, with foam tape and then added a few enamel dots to the card, along with the sentiment I cut into a strip inked and distressed.



I love how this card turned out and hope you do too!


See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment