Saturday, October 9, 2021

Day 6 of the October 2021 New Release from La-La Land Crafts

 

 

 Welcome to Day 6 of the October 2021 La-La Land Crafts New Release










Today I am sharing two cards.

First up I have a card featuring the new Owl Builder Die.



I cut the Owl with several shades of Gray cardstock and then inked with Distress Oxide- in Pumice Stone.



I assembled the Owl and then added at the top of the new Pumpkin Die.  

I used a variety of dies to create my scene and love how this one turned out.



Next up I used the Fang-Tastic Clear Stamp Set.



I stamped the images on Copic Xpress It Cardstock and colored with Copics.

Mummy: W1, 3, 5, E00, E21
Pumpkin: YR04, 07, 68, N1, 3, 5
Frankie: G14, YG06, T1, 3, 5
White Gel Pen


I used the new Cave Die and the Jack-O-Lantern Die to create an Evil Orb or Portal looking item.




I love how both of my cards came out and hope you did as well.


Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 

inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment