Thursday, April 18, 2019

Water Lily from Red Hibiscus Designs and 7 Kids Crafts

Today I am back with another great digi from Red Hibiscus Designs and 7 Kids Crafts- Water Lily

When I started this card I knew I wanted bright and bold.    

I printed my image fairly large and then colored with Copic Markers


Colors used: 

RV69, RV66, RV52, RV19, RV17, RV13
Y38, Y35, Y15

I absolutely love how the image turned out!   I used cardstock from my stash.  

I am not always a fan of CAS however I wanted the image to be the star so I went very simple.   

I added a sentiment I had typed and cut down into a thin strip.  


I distressed my layers with edge distresser to give just a bit of a tattered look.

Lastly I added some Glitter Sprinkles from Doodle bug designs in birthday girl. 

I hope you enjoyed!

See you soon!

  



No comments:

Post a Comment