Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Party Tia from Some Odd Girl



Today I am back with another fun digi from Some Odd Girl- Party Tia.

I have stated before and it still rings true.    Tia has to be my favorite female character from Some Odd Girl.






Colors Used: 

ProMarkers: 

Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush and Baby Pink

Copics: 
R85, R83, R81

BG75, BG72, BG70, 

E18, E15, E13

Y35, Y17

BG05, BG02


White Gel Pen



For the assembly of the card......

I started with the Pop a Top Oval die for my base.   I am just having so much fun with these easel cards


Once I cut my base I cut my mats.


I used Beach Babe from Pink and Main - 6 x 6 paper pad


Next I used the Balloons and Strings dies to add balloons to my card- perfect for any celebration.

I also added the Monster Banners Dies in coordinating colors.


Lastly I added some enamel dots to the one corner in black to make the banners and colors pop.

Now if I want to put in an envelope I can and it will also go flat.


I hope you enjoyed!!


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment