Saturday, April 13, 2019

Dandelion Wishes

Today I am back with another fun card from 7 Kids Crafts.  For this card I used Dandelion Wishes from Picket Fence, our Vendor of the Month.  This set is out of stock, however there are so many other great sets available right now.   You can get 20% off these products using code-"PAPERHOARDING"



For this card I did some Distress Ink Blending with Spiced Marmalade, Scattered Straw, and Abandoned Coral.   

I used some masking post it tape to mask off the top and bottom prior to blending.   Once I had a blend I was happy with I stamped a few of the images with Versafine Onyx Black Ink.   

Next I stamped the sentiment in the lower right hand corner.   I then matted my panel on my base and wrapped some ribbon from my stash around the base of the image.

Lastly I added a sparkle crystal from my stash to the center of the one dandelion.


I hope you enjoyed!


See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment