Friday, February 22, 2019

Studio Light - So Spring Stamp, Happy with 7 Kids Crafts

Happy Friday!   Today I am back with another fun card featuring flowers, our featured vendor/product this month over at 7 Kids Crafts, and all items in the featured vendor category are 20% off with code FLOWERS.

For this card I used Studio Light - So Spring Stamp, Happy, which when I checked availability this morning appears to be out of stock however there are other great stamp sets that you could do similar with.


I started by using a stencil and Platinum Crackle texture paste I had gotten from 7 Kids.  


And a closer view of the crackle.  I love how this looks with the black.    When I checked the shop it appears this is also out of stock however you could use the Tim Holtz crackle paint.



I then stamped my image with Copic friendly black ink and began coloring

Copics used:

Greens: YG67, YG21, YG13, YG09, YG06, YG03
Pinks: RV25, RV10, RV06, RV04




Once I had the image colored I fussy cut out as I just wanted the flower.

I then used the A2 Layers Combo Dies from the Stamp Doctor to cut my mats.

Next I popped my image up with foam tape. 

Lastly I added my sentiment with the edges inked to bring out more of the pink and a few enamel dots added the finishing touches.



I hope you enjoyed!   See you soon!

   


  




No comments:

Post a Comment