Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Balloon Tobie from Some Odd Girl

Today I am back with a fun and adorable image from Some Odd Girl, Balloon Tobie.

With Valentine's Day just a few days away, I am in full on last minute Valentine's mode.

This image is just perfect for any Valentine's project.



I did a full tutorial on the card that I added Toby to yesterday.  

Dies used to create this card:





Colors Used:

ProMarkers:  
Skin-  Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush and Baby Pink 

Copics:
Balloons and Bowtie: R59, R37, R35, R32
Jeans:  B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
Shirt- C3, C1, C0
Shoes: C1, C0
Hair: E47, E44, E42
Eyes: B28, B24

 I used a White Gel Pen for accents on the balloons.  


I added some Studio Katia Ruby Gems to the base of the tag.




I fussy cut my image out and used foam tape to pop 
him up for a bit of dimension.




I hope you enjoyed.  See you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment